Wessex AFX – Professional ATV Flail Mower - AFX-120, 1.2m
Wessex AF flail mowers are built like a tank to meet contractors’, estate owners and farmers need to control dense vegetation, long grass, brambles and bracken, etc.
Designed for use in professional applications, the AFX has an 18hp V-Twin B&S engine and a manual clutch with 3 belts to allow the mower to perform in arduous conditions.
MARKET LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY
These machines come with a standard one year warranty, and a further 1 year is available at no cost by simply completing an online registration via the Wessex website.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flotation puncture-resistant, Kevlar lined tyres for long working life.
- Large diameter with spiral positioned flails. Ensures an even cut and increased torque for dense vegetation.
- 5mm deck – shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
- Swivelling ball hitch – satisfies health and safety recommendations
- Turnbuckle on the drawbar – levels the machine for an even cut
- The drawbar can be offset to either side – cut outside of the quad wheels
- Kill switch clips to the rack of the ATV – emergency stop within easy reach of the operator
- Screw adjustor – simple height adjustment
- Rear anti-scalp roller – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton (B&S) Engine 13hp – 23hp (model dependent)